Tuesday 30 December 2014

THE BODY SHOP COLOUR CRUSH

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/values/happy_colour.aspx

After my previous rant about nail varnishes not having appropriate names for there colours - what do I find?! The Body Shop nail varnish range - Colour Crush - not only has names but a quiz to identify our 'Happy Colour'. Yeheee!
I completed the quiz and found that my happy colour is 'Almond Kiss'. Surprising as I fancied myself more as 'Devil Red' or 'Sparkling Purple' [neither of these colours exist in the Body Shop range]. With all the nail art and nail varnishes I own and apply I thought I would be something fancier, only to reflect and realise I don't actually wear nail varnish day to day as a Beauty Therapist so Almond Kiss would be perfect!


These polishes are free from formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor. There are no animal products so they are vegan friendly. Plus they contain Marula Oil, which is Fair Trade product (A cold-pressed oil that protects skin, hair and nails from harsh conditions). Basically they are calling it the 'nail loving formula'.


No comments:

Post a Comment