Sunday 28 December 2014

MORE AIRPORT VARNISH

Waiting in Tunisian airport and not impressed with the Duty Free. Similar to London Airport, nail varnishes have a low profile. Again only one company displaying enamel - L'Oréal this time. On the bottom shelf a miserable display of tatty nail varnishes - only noticed because I searched for them. In fact initially they looked like spare stock left at the bottom of the display. I didn't ask, and I appreciate  from a business point of view it wouldn't be worth holding stock for a product where there is no demand; but then how can there be demand for a product that doesn't have a profile? Two airports in 7 days and nail varnishes are not promoted. I wonder is this the norm? Have they researched and found travellers are not interested in painting their nails? Is there no one out there looking for a bargain on a quality nail enamel? Am I the exception to this, wanting to change my nail varnish colour to suit my outfit? Who would I contact to complain? yes complain that nail varnishes are not represented in duty free...

No comments:

Post a Comment