Saturday 20 December 2014

AIRPORT NAIL VARNISHES

Checking out the Duty Free at the Airport.  At first glance disappointing.  The nail varnishes are under represented! I can name 8 different nail companies without thinking too hard. How many are represented at the airport? Guess - 1, yes one!! OPI with a single stand representing the whole nail industry. I know they have Gwen Stefani with the autumn colours and the Festive, bling varnishes are very nice but they made a true mark with the 18k gold top coat. For those of you that do not know it's the clear coat of varnish that we use to seal your colour varnish. Yes gold has found a new market. Last year gold was in marmite, this year smirnoff vodka and hiding away in Gatwick airport OPI have 18k Gold Nail Varnish I leave the UK confident in the knowledge that my  industry has left me speechless,  like they say "don't speak" I mean what could we say?

No comments:

Post a Comment