Saturday 22 November 2014

SKILLS LONDON 1

We're here and it's great! Its times like these when I realise I don't know much. So many college's - so many courses. Our college had 3 different stalls - catering & hospitality, construction and of course hair an beauty - with my nail girls are drawing a crowd. Lol I think I may be basis. The hair girls and media make-up were doing alright as well. 

I popped over and watched a cocktail making demo by hospitality - they're also making fresh doughnuts hmmmm. Contruction were building a wall which the new brick layers signed - it's growing!!
All in all a great place to see what's available vocationally. If you were thinking about a career change or just want to know what's happening The skills London exhibition is where you should be.
The look on the faces of the 16yoa that visited the show - they were told - but until coming to this show they didn't realise how much is available. For some it may be information overload.
Parents were dazed
Students are amazed
Exhibitors are confident that their course is the one....
I personally think, a few visits would be the way to go.
Meanwhile our college won best exhibitor competition Yeheee!!

I am so proud our students from different courses really worked as a team...

No comments:

Post a Comment