Saturday 29 November 2014

BEAUTY SALON RESOUCES

As you know the treatment area of The B Room is closed and safely packed away in storage, but there is always a need to have resources close to hand; for those die-hard clients that don't care if your hanging off the edge of a cliff - they want their treatment. These clients have cash and they know who they want to do their treatment - me.
This will be a one off service for a loyal customer. No need to go to storage and root through boxes, so I'm going to pick up a couple of bits. I have my tools, but no products. It's a Saturday when most 'real' beauty wholesalers are closed. It is the worst day to stock-up.
The salon suppliers [I can not bring myself to call them wholesalers] that are open on a Saturday usually have limited/obscure  stock and charge £'s more for the inconvenience.
I am on the high street and pleased to find a range of products from back in the day, when nail extensions were just for the rich and famous [at least that's what the general public thought]. Kiss Salon Results.



I have found the products I need, acrylic liquid, powder and acetone. It's a mine field out here when it comes to pricing. In an attempt to help the un-initiated I have put together a chart showing the difference in prices. Do not be fooled by set's being put together for your convenience. Very often they include products you do not need. Meanwhile the products that you would really need are sold separately. This bumps up the price. Keeping in mind I am doing a one off client I need the products to be below the price I  will earn. Yes it is true that the 9g's of powder will probably make 4 sets of nails but we want the profit now, not 6 months time.

shop
Acrylic liquid
Acrylic powder
Acetone
chemist
-
-
9.73
Hair supplies
4.99
4.99
2.99
Beauty supplies
4.49
4.99
3.99
On line beauty supplies
3.27
3.50
1.48

Remind me next time to go to storage and get the resources that have been sitting there for 4 months. It would be worth the effort. Peeps be careful out there when you are buying resources it really is a mine field!!


No comments:

Post a Comment