Sunday 30 November 2014

SHELLAC - BEAUTY ACADEMY 114

The Shellac fun & games continues. See precious blogs about The journey & Shellac.
Today Beauty Academy 114 surpassed themselves, with being disorganised, con artist  and down right rude. I have had no reply to my emails or texts. After they have postponed my training session 4 times. I received a text saying that the session would be on Sunday 30th at 10 am. Even though I had no response I still went to the appointment. Why? To prove that I am justified in asking for my money back. What a shambles. All in the aid of CPD with Shellac coloured gel system. Have I got anything good to say about them
...
Don't ask; maybe I should refrain from comment. I will leave it till  I am not traveling from an appointment that did not happen - again - without explanation.
This is a picture of the front door to Beauty Academy 114. I think that a picture  says it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment