Wednesday 26 November 2014

SHELLAC NAILS

It feels like a long time since I mentioned the journey to Shellac. What I neglected to say was my appointment was postponed. It had been postponed from 7th to the 14th. After travelling there for 2 hours (early morning) I was then informed there were not enough people attending, so I was booked in for 17:30 on the same day. At 16:00 I received a text postponing my appointment for the Monday, which was - you guess it - yes... postponed!
I have been re booked for 30th. Bang slap in my church time. Is this a test? I ask myself. I have been amazingly patient. Keeping in mind this is not to get my nails done, but to be taught the properties, features and benefits and how to apply colour uv gel.  Plus I paid for this course months ago.
Coloured gels are not new. I was at the Bonner Brothers show in Chicago in 1989 and brought back a selection of coloured gels.
Hence why I've been so patient. It's paid for and I'm curious. What could be the difference between now and then? Shellac is on everyone's lips. Is it a great advertising/marketing campaign or is there a reason to be excited? This semi permanent nail colouring technique has been around for decades.
Listen out for the feed back. After Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment