Sunday 5 March 2017

ESSENCE in Nottingham. Eyebrow tinting.

Essence Salon & Nail Spa
Unit 147, Broadmarsh Shopping Centre
Nottingham NG1 7LL.

essencebeautynotts@gmail.com

I popped into this salon for eyelash & eyebrow tint with an eyebrow shape.
Immediately I was concerned when the therapist wanted to shape my eyebrows before tinting.
She kindly agreed to tint eyebrows first. To my horror she left the tint on for more than 15 minutes. In my training eyebrows don't need more than 2 minutes!?!
When I was given the mirror to view her work the 'penny dropped' she has stained my skin into an eyebrow shape. Is this a new technique?  I just wanted the hairs coloured. The therapists didn't ask me what shape I wanted - why would she assume I wanted big eyebrows?
Needless to say I told her there was no need to shape my natural eyebrows as you cannot see them within the stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment