Sunday 28 February 2016

PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY SHOW

Only a few will know the challenges I faced to attend the show this year.
I was rewarded with meeting old friends & blasts from the past. 

I was so thrilled I missed the selfy opportunities of a life time. Norma, Pansy, Hanan  & Julia great seeing you all.
As for the beauty show... My popular brands were no where to be seen. So many more hair stands & shows. I found Aromaworks - they were rushed off their feet, I couldn't  work out if they were disorganised or just busy. 

Meanwhile I am still debating the quality of the show as it definately felt more like quantity. Of course these things are subjective rather than objective & perhaps meeting friends took priority this year. Especially as my preferred suppliers were not there...

No comments:

Post a Comment